This weekend is our Ground Breaking & Family Fun Day out at our Church’s property in Parkland, Florida! We have been anticipating this day for so long. It is going to be epic and memorable!
We will meet out at our NEW property after church at 4 PM on Sunday, August 6th [6800 N University Dr, Parkland, FL 33076]! There will be FREE snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy and bounce houses for lots of family fun!
We are excited to show you the plans that we have for the first phase of our building! You will get a chance to walk the grounds and get to know the layout of our first permanent facility.
We are looking forward to celebrating what God is doing in our community! We can’t wait to see you and break ground on our land!
- as the final details come together for this event
- for our church community to be excited and encouraged!
- that we connect with NEW families!
- for the weather not to hinder our celebration
- for more people to experience, know and follow Jesus!
Spread the Word
- EVERYONE is welcome!
- Hand out the Ground Breaking Invite Cards to coworkers and friends
- Share the Event on Facebook
- Not on Facebook? Share on Nextdoor and Eventbrite
If you would like to help with the event, parking, concessions or first impressions, please arrive at 3 PM. Bring a blanket and chairs to share! Please reach out if you have any questions – email@example.com!
Join the Fun!
Bring your family and friends to come for some FREE fun! Get to know our new neighbors and hang out with friends from both Coastal Community Church campuses. It has been amazing to see the generosity and hard work from our church community to make this building possible. We know that God is at work in South Florida!
This is going to be a day to remember!